Support Our Smiles / FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

All You Need to Know

What surgical services do we offer?

Surgical services provided include repair of cleft lips and palates, microtia, scar revisions and excisions, burns of the face, neck, chest, and back, and repair of other facial and ear deformities.

What audiology services do we offer?

Our audiologists will provide hearing tests and provide the child with a hearing device if indicated.

Who is eligible for surgical and audiology services?

Any child ages 0-25 years of age is eligible and will be evaluated by our team for surgical and audiology services.

How are patients chosen for surgery?

On the first day of the medical campaign we will hold a free evaluation day where all interested patients must attend to be considered for surgery. Patients will be evaluated by both surgeons and anesthesia. An announcement will be made at the end of the evaluation day to inform all patients who was selected for surgery.

What things do I need to bring to evaluation day?

All patients under the age of 18 years must bring a parent or legal guardian, their national identification card, and any medical information they may have.

When is the next Support Our Smiles medical campaign?

We are in the process of planning our next medical campaign! It will be announced on our website, Facebook page, and Instagram page.

How much does it cost for surgical and audiology services?

Evaluations and surgeries are FREE.

How can I volunteer on a Support Our Smiles medical campaign?

If you are interesting in joining us on a medical campaign please e-mail us your information to or complete the contact us form on our website with your information.

How can I contact Support Our Smiles?

You can contact us through the website via the contact us form or by sending an e-mail to

How are my donations used?

All donations will be used to provide free surgical and audiology services to the patients we care for. Funds will be used to purchase medical supplies, medications, and hearing devices as well as pay for the child's hospital stay and follow up care.

Is Support Our Smiles a registered non-profit organization?

Section 501(c)(3) is the portion of the US internal Revenue Code that allows for federal tax exemption of non-profit organizations, specifically those that are considered public charities.

How can I donate to Support Our Smiles?

Help make a difference by donating below: